The Axiom Way
We are a small nimble marketing consultancy that works with the belief that Creativity, Innovation, and Technology are the growth engines of all good companies. That not only applies to our business model but to our clients as well. As young start up, we are able to pursue clients that are a great fit, not just to make money. We are looking for good people who understand technology and think in creative and innovative ways. If you think you meet these core values, please drop a line and shoot your resume over today – be sure to include how our core values apply to you. If you join the team, we proudly offer these perks:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Subsidized employee healthcare plan
- Ability to work remotely
- Generous annual bonus plan/profit sharing
- Continuing education/Conference financial support
- Friendly office dog
- Mad snacks & cold drinks
- Professional racing simulators
- Ping pong
- Bubble hockey
The SEM & Analytics manager is responsible for the strategy, planning and reporting of Axiom client SEM campaigns and is responsible for the day-to-day management and ongoing performance optimization. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing SEM and Analytic initiatives. The SEM Manager will manage fielding and resolving SEM challenges and will be expected to solve issues and achieve/exceed campaign goals independently or collaboratively within the appropriate agency team(s).
The position will be responsible for assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information, and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported. Candidate will be expected to organize large volumes of information, across multiple vendors and platforms. The SEM Manager is expected to provide status reports, communicate findings to clients and monitor the incremental improvement or effects of change and must be able to synthesize conclusions based on available data.
- Manage client relationships and ongoing communications
- Translate campaign/client goals into actionable SEM strategic tactics
- Execute search engine campaign management (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)
- Utilize and implement SEO/Paid Search best practices
- Possess knowledge or be willing to learn about search algorithms, indexing and data modeling
- Create in-depth campaign reporting and analysis
- Provide campaign refinement and optimization recommendations
- Leverage and develop proficiencies with SEM tools and resources
- Keyword creation and mapping to campaign goals
- Develop campaign copy/creative – text-based titles and descriptions
- Improve both account profitability
- Monitor emerging industry trends and communicate both internally and externally
- Work within Axiom cross-capability teams and integrate SEM campaigns within all applicable client digital media campaigns
- Improve and update internal processes and train other team members and departments
- BA or BS from accredited college or university.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with industry standard SEM optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, any of the major ad servers
- Google certifications in Search, Video, and Analytics a big plus.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising channels
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and presentation.
- Affinity to manage people, teams, and projects
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Strong analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Google Analytics, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Salary: $40-55,000 annually based on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org